New Zealand has an international reputation for providing quality education. New Zealand offers a safe learning environment with exceptional study opportunities and support services for international students. Courses are available for academic, professional and vocational studies at universities, polytechnics, colleges of education, secondary schools, private training institutes and Language Schools.
Benefits for studying in New Zealand include:
- New Zealand is a small and distant destination, it is a unique country in which to study and gain a qualification. You'll realize that the rewards are well worth making the journey for, as well as training that simply can't be found anywhere else in the world.
- New Zealand is the ultimate outdoor adventure playground, offering every kind of thrill and degree of blood-pumping adrenalin adventure to pure self-gratifying relaxation and satisfaction.
- New Zealanders are known for their friendliness, hospitality and warmth to overseas visitors, and enjoy meeting people from various cultural backgrounds.
- New Zealand expects a high standard of living conditions.
- Secondary and tertiary education in New Zealand offers an attractive and inspiring academic environment. The institutions are diverse in size and location, and offer a wide range of general and professional courses
- The New Zealand tertiary education and its quality are well-recognized internationally.
- Many New Zealand graduates go on to do postgraduate study in other countries, prior to taking up careers overseas or in New Zealand
- soccer, netball, softball or rugby. Many of these activities and sports are within walking distance or easy travelling time from student campuses.