International students are required to obtain a Student Authorization and Visa before entering into Canada for studies. Applicants applying for student visa need to apply well in advance from the purposed date of start of their studies.
Visa and Student Authorization Procedure:
Submit the completed application kit to the VFS Canada in your city
- Completed Student Application form.
- Completed Supplementary Questionnaire for students and postdoctoral researchers.
- Official letter of acceptance from Canadian university, college or Technical Institute.
- IELTS test results taken within last 24 months with overall band not less than 6.0
- Passport, valid for at least one year from the planned date of entry to Canada.
- Visa processing fees: Rs 5470/- or C$125